Robert K. Christensen's Research
- Osorio, Andrew, Sarah Nielsen and Robert K. Christensen. (2021). Systematically Reviewing American Law and Public Administration: A Call for Dialogue & Theory Building. Perspectives on Public Management and Governance, 4(2), 100-117. Preprint
- Christensen, Robert K. and Wightman, Breck . (2021). How does the alphabet soup of person-environment fit taste in the public sector? A typology of linking mechanisms. In Steijn, Bram and Eva Knies (Eds). pp. 203-217. Research Handbook: HRM in the Public Sector. Palgrave. Preprint
- Miranda, Eveline; Marylis Fantoni and Robert K. Christensen. (2020). Pesquisa de Clima Organizacional. Agência Nacional de Transportes Aquaviários (ANTAQ), Brasil. Report to the National Agency of Maritime Transportation, Brazil.
- Oh, You Yeong, Robert K. Christensen, Eva M. Witesman. 2020. Are Ethical Decisions Affected by Sector? An Exploratory Decision-making Experiment. PUBLIC: ESADEgov e-bulletin. March 16, 2020.
- Wightman, Breck, Robert K. Christensen, and Paula Sanford. (2020). Exploring the Perceived Barriers to Intergovernmental Collaboration: Schools and Local Governments in Georgia. Public Performance and Management Review, 43(6), 1318-1341. Preprint
- Robert K. Christensen. Assessing Gender Bias in Public and Nonprofit Research: Integrating Theory and Findings in US Public And Nonprofit Association Journals (with Eveline Miranda and Marylis Fantoni). Seoul National University, Graduate School of Public Administration. Seoul, S Korea. Nov 2, 2020.